Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello and Welcome to my new blog!

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

I created this blog for many purposes, but mainly to get myself focused and polished so I could work on my cooking website. There are so many things I want to do! But for now, I will focus on twisting recipes - one basic recipe - with at least 3 variations on it. Since I know quite a few people that say they want to learn how to cook, I will include very basic recipes that you can dress up to impress friends and family with your newly found culinary prowess.

That's not to say this blog will solely be beginning cooking. It will also give me an excuse to make things I have been just waiting to cook, and since I have 3 people lined up to take all this food off my hands, it works out for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment