Thursday, July 29, 2010
Wow! My first award! What a great pick me up. Yes, I have known about this for some time, but really needed to think about who I wanted to pass it on to. It's really nice to know that people (other than family and tortured friends) read my blog and enjoy the contents! Thank you Lollcakes!
I am honored to receive this, and thank lollcakes again for this award! According to the rules, I need to Thank the person that gave me the award, tell you 7 things about myself, and pass this on to 15 other bloggers...First one check! Here go the other two:
7 things about me:
1. I have been baking since I was 4.
2. I have been talking about writing a food blog for over 2 years.
3. I am normally a very shy person who hates to talk about herself.
4. Although I was born and raised in Washington State, a state known for its apples, I hate cooked apples.
5. I am very high strung and have to resist the urge to not alphabetize my entire kitchen.
6. When my cat was little, I tried to cook for her since her breeder said she only ate human food, and she wouldn't eat my cooking.
7. I am incredibly clumsy and have managed to break every single one of my mom's glass baking dishes, including one that literally exploded.
1. http://lollcakes.wordpress.com/ - she's awesome, and since she lives in Australia, I can totally steal her winter recipes to cook 6 months later...
2. http://quirksandsmirks.blogspot.com/ - they have some nice sounding vegetarian recipes.
3. http://ragamuffindesign.wordpress.com/ - I wish I was this creative!
4. http://wolfsilveroak.insanejournal.com/ - creative and funny - and I'm envious of her fingernails!
5. http://audaxartifex.blogspot.com/ - I consider her one of the backbones of daring bakers and daring cooks
6. http://www.lovintheoven.com/ - her pictures make me hungry!
7. http://thewitchykitchen.blogspot.com/ - I love this blog - super healthy recipes and tons of information
8. http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/ - I wish my pictures looked like hers!
9. http://sobe73.blogspot.com - I must admit, I'm following her blog just so I can see how awesome she gets at cake decorating.
10. http://chocolatemoosey.blogspot.com/ - Once again, lovely pics!
11. http://www.cookingforengineers.com/ - this satisfies my inner food geek!
12. http://cookingwithamy.blogspot.com/ - I love this web design!
13. http://meghantelpnerblog.com/ - I love keeping up with great healthy recipes, and she has some good ones!
14. http://thetartinquestion.blogspot.com/ - I really like her writing style!
15. http://extremecookingblog.com/ - Once again, amazing pics!
Posted by twistedkitchen at 9:53 PM