Thursday, May 31, 2012

Culinary Pen Pals - May, 2012

 I can't even remember where I found this link, but Lindsey over at the Lean Green Bean had this awesome idea. She started a foodie pen pal program. Every month, you can sign up to send (and receive) a nice little care package from a fellow participant. If you are a blogger, you then write about it and post at the end of the month (that's today wow!).

The picture is of all the loot I got from Natalie, my foodie pen pan for May. She sent me a bunch of yummy treats. Although this picture makes me admit the first thing I used were the banana chips, I love those things.

Natalie introduced me to shakeology, which are extremely good, and almondictive bites from TJ's, like I needed another excuse to shop there. I have been snacking on my goodie box for a few weeks now. Thanks so much Natalie, what you sent was just fantastic.

These little things are amazingly addictive. However, they are also tasty tossed into some oatmeal cookies.

If you would like to participate in this program, check out this link that tells you all about it. It's a great way to meet people, and very fun!

1 comment: